NorthStar Genetics is proud to be focused on Western Canada.
As a locally-owned business, we are committed to providing the best products and service to Western Canadian farmer and dealer customers.
NorthStar Genetics will provide our customers with:
- Top performing soybean and corn genetics for grain, beef and dairy farmers.
- A local team that understands farming and works hard to earn your business.
- Leading edge in field agronomy and education sessions.
- Personalized customer service and easy to do business with.
- Demonstration and research sites to evaluate products.
- Western Canadian infrastructure to deliver you high qualityseed in a timely manner.
Thank you to our customers for supporting NorthStar Genetics. We very much appreciate your business. Feel free to contact anyone from our team at any time. We’d love to learn more about you and your business.
Originally NorthStar Genetics Manitoba, NorthStar Genetics Canada started as a partnership of 12 Manitoba seed growers/processors and NorthStar Genetics from Minnesota with the belief that there were soybean varieties being developed that would thrive in Manitoba. As these varieties grew in popularity in Manitoba more and more were developed with earlier and earlier maturities, allowing NorthStar Genetics to expand their market into Saskatchewan.
Now NorthStar Genetics is a trusted soybean and corn seed provider, dedicated to extensive, first-hand testing and trials. Their seed growers started with the belief that the varieties should be tested on their own farms, to ensure quality and performance specific to their local growing areas.
NorthStar Genetics has dedicated staff members, an extensive network of dealers, and a product lineup of the highest quality of locally tested, locally grown, earliest maturing varieties in Western Canada.